Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bella Coaster Set w/ Bling!!



Hi everybody! Hope you're having a good weekend so far. Only one more day until my hubby gets home from GA, so no more cereal for dinner for me--lol! I never cook when he's gone, so it's been a frozen pizza & waffle week for me--yum yum! Although I did venture out last night for "Comedy Nite" with some friends, I had some great laughs & more importantly, REAL food!!

I promise I am keeping this post short, because I need to get out of my jammies and get ready to take the kids to the movies and dinner (don't think they want their mom to go out in jam jams,with her hair looking witchy like--although I do like to embarrass my pre-teen occasionally, just for my own chuckles :).

I made this Stamping Bella Coaster set for a friend of mine, as a hostess gift for a lunch she's having. I will make the matching card, but haven't gotten to that yet. The box was made with my Cricut and the Bags,Boxes, Tags & More cartride (too great to describe). I made 4 coasters to go inside with "winobella" and each bella has a different colored dress and some bling (come on ya'll--you know that means my fave--stickles)!! I will modgepodge them when the ink has dried overnight--otherwise it will bleed. The paper is from Imaginisce and its called Black Tie Optional--love it--black & white are my fave combos (I'll post a picture of my zebra purse & shoes to prove that point)!! The front actually has my initial monogram on it, but I will switch that out with hers, once I find out her middle initial. The inital monogram was made with the new Just Rite DIY Monogram kit--check it out over at The Stamp Castle. You can customize it with different letters, numbers, words, borders & fonts--lovin' it too! You can also change the ink to any color with the empty inker, just fill it with your fave ink--I know you'll want to order it too, just you wait!!
Just too cute--I might have to make more of these for gifts & one for myself!!

Well, I'm off to get dressed & join the civilized world (I wish we could wear jammies all the time). Have a great crafty weekend!

Suzanne

Imaginisce Black Tie Option pp, coasters from restaurant supply store, Stamping Bella stamps, stickles, Copics, Marvy punches, Just Rite DIY monogram stamp, modgepodge


1 comment:

  1. Love the Wino Bella, and the Cricut Bags, Tags, Boxes & More box and the monogram! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover