Thursday, April 10, 2008

Busy, Busy Bee


Hello again! Today will be a short post because I have alot to get done today (as always, right), and I know I can be long-winded sometimes. Do you ever wish that your to-do list would just disappear for awhile? Maybe just fly out the window, with no repercussions...ahh to dream! Even on vacation I seem to have to-do lists floating around in my head. We're going to Disney World for 10 days in May and I'm already thinking about all the things I won't get done & will be behind on--no rest for the weary they say.

Anyhow, the first card is another "bella" card (Flowabella) that I've made for a swap I'm doing for the Bellaholics Anonymous group I'm in (yes, there are other bella addicts out there besides myself, surprising I know). I made a couple variations of this card for the few people I have to trade with--our theme this month was "April Flowers"--I love to paper piece my bellas & have their outfits match the pp (pattern paper) and of course I added some stickles on the flowers.

The last card made with a new clear set from Inkadinkado, called Birthday Cupcake. I'm not a big cake eater (I have many other vices instead, like soda & chocolate), but I think cupcakes are so cute & my kids like them alot too. I decided to make this card with soft colors, I find myself reaching for brighter colors all the time, so I wanted to do something different. This paper is from K&Company (Brenda Walton) and I loved the soft, pastel colors. The sprinkles on the cupcake are dotted with Liquid Pearls in Pink and some clear stickles.

All right, I have to prepare for my class tomorrow. I'm having a "Mother's Day" craft class tomorrow to make gifts and cards--I have them once a month for girls age 8 & up. My kids have off of school tomorrow, so I thought it would be a good day to hold the class so we can play this weekend while the hubby is gone (just lunch, movies & maybe some shopping). Ahh shopping, but that's another post on another day-ha ha!! Was I long winded again? Oh well, I tried :)

Happy Crafting! Suzanne

Bella card--Stamping Bella, K&Company pp, SU solid paper, Prima flowers, stickles, Copics, dew drops

Cupcake stamp by Inkadinkado, Liquid Pearls in Pink, PTI ribbon, K&Company pp, SU solids, copics, swiss dot cuttlebug folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover