Wednesday, April 16, 2008

M.I.A.

Just a quick post to let everyone know I'm alive & well, just MIA!! I've been busy finishing up swaps, card sets, gifts and getting ready for my craft & card classes this week (and clean, take care of kids/animals, cook & other many errands)--ya know the stuff that HAS to get done--unlike showering, shopping & eating..ha ha:). I've finished most of my chores, but I'm still working on my niece's 1st year scrapbook which I have to have done by Sat. because that's her party (almost done)--I'll post pics of it after its finished. I promise, promise to post a new card/project tomorrow--something different, something fun that's for sure!

See ya tomorrow!
Suzanne

PS--If you haven't checked out Paper Trey Ink's new April releases...get on over there. They are fab-u-lous (great new colors and stamp sets). When my order comes in, I'll make some things to share (cuz' ya know I had to order more new stuff). I'm an addict I tell ya'!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover