Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday, Monday




Ahh, a nice rainy Monday--you know how much I love Monday's--NOT! Especially when it has stormed and rained for the past 2 days--yuck. Not to mention that I am battling a nasty sinus infection. This is my favorite time of year for sure, but spring allergies are not my friend. If you live in this part of the East Coast ya' know what I mean--high pollen counts, not fun. The weathermen say that the rain helps, but I don't think so--my allergies are always worse with the rain. All right, moving on...

I did not get my niece Taylor's album done in time for her party, but I am in the process of finishing it. I didn't want to rush it & I wanted it to be perfect. She won't know anyway--she's only 1. I'm adding a picture of her from her party--isn't she just a cutie. You'd never know she was born premature--she caught up fast. Almost makes me want another one, but not--I'll just borrow her when I get the urge. My nest is done, no more kiddies for me. (My husband says "thank you god"--lol)

The card today is another Magnolia--don't ya' just love them. I thought this was a cute, springy birthday card (I made a similar one for my niece). She's colored with Copics and accented with my white signo pen. Her wings and the "Happy Birthday" are decorated in stickles and the balloons were coated with Diamond Glaze (2 coats). The pp is from Imaginisce's For Peep's Sake line--love the colors in it. If you like these stamps, head over to the website, they just added new summer stamps (gotta have them for sure). I ordered some of the animals and boy stamps this time. They're so much fun to color and use on cards and I had lots of girls, needed some boy stamps.

I will have 2 new projects for everyone tomorrow. I am finishing them up tonight--my sinus infection is slowing me down & dampening my "mojo" for sure--not even my Cherry Coke is helping right now :( Hope the weather is better where you are.

Happy Stamping!
Suzanne

Magnolia stamp, SU birthday sentiment (retired), stickles, JudiKens Diamond Glaze, Nestabilities, Imaginisce pp, SU solid papers, Copics, signo pen, Prima flowers, MM brad, Michaels ribbon

1 comment:

  1. really love this colorful birthday card...and yes..magnolia's are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover