Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quickies :)






Good afternoon crafters! This post will not be overly long or overly creative. I've been on a field trip today with 100 4th graders to Harpers Ferry, WV and my head is killing me. Sitting on a bus with very loud 10 yr olds and having a sinus infection--NOT GOOD!! What I really need is a long, QUIET bath with wine & chocolate (yeah--like thats going to happen--haha)! At least the weather is nice (75 deg & sunny)!

I actually made this Bella card yesterday, knowing that my creative "mojo" juices would not be in the best of shape today. This is "Huggybellas" from Stamping Bella and the paper is all from Paper Trey Inks March release (Berry sorbet & Sweet blush)--the colors are so soft & pretty. I wanted to do a monochromatic card to change it up a bit. The one bella's shirt is paper pieced with PTI Pinks pp. Of course there is bling (stickles) involved on the shoes, hairbands and dress--gotta have some sparkle ya know. The dots in the corners are Liquid Pearls in pink and the sentiment is from 2 Hanna's stamps combined (this set is great--lots of mix & matches, lotsa combos). I used the Nestabilities also--gotta love those! I need the oval set of nesties, I have the circles & squares--another want on the "need" list :)

The second pic is just an assortment of monogram cards I make and sell in sets of 6 or 12 (obviously with a monogram on them). They come in a decorative box with labels & envies. Thought you might like to see them--the papers are from (l to r) Paper Trey Ink, Serendipity & BoBunny. I got some new stamps in the mail today (more Magnolias--yeh!!) so I'll be playing with them soon. I'll be posting my submission for The Cat's Pajamas contest this week to share with you all too. Next Friday we're off to Disney, so there will be no posting for 10 days (aghast)--I'll have alot to catching up to do, but am definitely looking forward to the time off!! Alrighty, I'm outta here--
Enjoy the day,
Suzanne

Bella card- PTI papers, inks, Stamping Bella stamp, Hanna's stamps sentiments, stickles, liquid pearls, signo pen, nestabilities, Copics
Monograms-nestabilities, Serendipity, BoBunny & PTI pp, SU solids

4 comments:

  1. All of your cards are adorable but I LOVE that Bella card! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! Really good ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are awesome, I just love them!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover