Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TA-DAAAA!!



Good afternoon! TA-DAAA--presenting my new blog graphics!!!!Well, do you like my new blog graphics? I lovvvvve them so much--it's fan-tab-u-lous, if I do say so myself. Beth from Freckled Fun Designs did an awesome job with my ideas and making them come to life. I had to have a doggy & kitty in my title since they're such a big part of my life and of course my favorite colors, aqua & choc. brown. Love it!!

I am working on many card orders and Mother's Day gifts today, and not surprisingly I am running behind-lol. So I am just posting some of the monogram cards I made for a friend (6 in a box w/ envies & labels). I just love this Summer Picnic dp from SU--so fun! These are pretty self-explanatory I think. I used my JustRite Monogram stamp (curlz font) to do the monograms--love that gadget!! I got mine at The Stamp Castle--they have everything for monogramming!
Tomorrow I am going to lunch with my "Lunch Bunch" frenz, which I am looking forward to--its always nice to break out of my craft room & have some human connections (hehe). I might post or I might not tomorrow. I have to run to the mall & Target after the kids get home to get those last minute items before we leave for FL on Friday. The kids suitcases are packed and most of the laundry is done and lists are made :) Slowly, but surely I will be ready (I hope)!!
Until then... Suzanne
Monogram cards-SU summer picnic dp & solid cs, JustRite monogram curlz font, SU inks

1 comment:

  1. These are great cards, I like the clean look of them and your use of the summer picnic designer paper!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover