Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Moo Cow






Hi ladies! It's finally a beautiful day here in VA, not too hot--yippee! The dogs got to go to the creek today & play so they're not pouting anymore :) The picture above is of one of my 4 cats, Tinkerbell (aka Jigglypuff) snoozing yesterday--she sits up when she sleeps like Garfield--too funny! And since my card today is black & white, she matches--lol! Anyhow thought I'd share it with you!

My card today is another My Favorite Things challenge card--I seem to be on an MFT stamp kick this week. I loved the sketch that you can find here and I've had this set "Punny Farm" forevah & had yet to ink it up (what's wrong with me)! I love cows--in fact I have "classy" cows & roosters in my kitchen--I say classy because there's only a few and they're very French Country. My husband doesn't like any cutesy stuff and my collection is limited to a few, but I still love them. One of the first presents my hubby bought me after we got engaged in Vermont was a big, fuzzy, stuffed cow from the Ben & Jerry's store up there and I've loved them ever since. And since red & black are my fave colors, I put them all together. The paper is from Imaginisce's "Black Tie Optional" dp line which is one of my all time favorites. Other than that it's a pretty simple put together card with many layers (all cs is from SU) and some embellies. I used my Copics and oval nestabilities as usual, but notice I didn't put any bling on this one (oh my)!



Hope everyone is having a good week so far--I'll post another "interesting" project tomorrow. Don't forget tomorrow is Pink Cat Studio's release for their new stamps--check em' out cuz' they're really cute! Also, Paper Trey Ink's "June" releases come out on the 15th --you can check out the sneak peeks here.
Suzanne
My Favorite Things "Punny Farm" stamp set, Nestabilities, MM brads, Michaels ribbon, SU cs, Imaginisce "Black Tie Optional" dp, dimensionals, Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover