Friday, July 11, 2008

Lovely Lavender!


Good Friday Morning everyone! As you're reading this, I am hopefully getting ready to get out the door with my large brood (1 dh, 2 kids, 2 dogs & various luggage) to go to Snowshoe, WV. I'm looking forward to a long weekend of "nothing"--just visiting and chilling. Any activities will be of the slow kind (not like in Disney where you run around from morn' till nite) like fishing, hiking and sitting-lol!! I might actually finish a book--omg! I love to read, but I'm always otherwise occupied or just too tired and I end up reading the same paragraph over & over (dontcha' hate that)! I hope everyone has a great weekend wherever you are & whatever you do! I will have one more post for ya before I get back, otherwise it will be late Tuesday before I'm able to get back on my blog--so don't miss me too much :)



This was a fun little notecard to make--didn't take much time at all and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I used some of my new, yummy dp from Basic Grey's "Euphoria" pad--it has the best patterns & colors in it! I paired it with SU's gable green cs to really make it pop. **Enabler Alert--if you're looking for these great paper pads by Basic Grey, Gina K is now selling them along with all the matching accessories--yippee)** I know I used my Cuttlebug "swiss dots" embossing folder again--I have all of the embossing folders but this is the one I seem to pull out again & again (love it)--and I really love how it looks on white cs, just bright & clean! The stamp is from MFT's "lavender by Annie Lapointe"--I really like these stamps, they're quick & fun to color and just good all-around. I colored it w/ my Copics in under 5 mins (that's a record for me) and added some stickles to the polka dots on the pot. I just layered it up, used some dimensionals and finished it off with some ribbon from American Crafts--ta da! I will definitely be making more of these, I think they would make a lovely notecard gift set (can u say "xmas presents"--heehee). Hope you likee!


We're off so have a great relaxing weekend!
Suzanne




1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! I love all the layers and the colors you chose. Wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover