Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pumpkin Party!!


Happy Wednesday everyone! I am back with a quick post for you--this will be short, as I am working on tomorrow's tutorial and other projects on my neverending to-do list!


This image is from Inkadinkado and I just had to have it when I saw it on http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.com/ (not sure of its name). Our family goes to the pumpkin patch every year since our kids were lil babies and its our favorite fall thing to do, so this stamp reminds me of all the hayrides we've gone on to pick our pumpkins. This was really fun to color with my Copics too. The dp is from K&Co's "Fall Harvest" mat pad and the deep chocolate cs and ribbon is from PTI. This card is pretty self-explanatory, just alot of layering. I distressed the image with some Colorbox chalk ink just around the edges. The sentiment is new from PTI's "First Fruits" stamp set--this is my favorite font ever, I wish I could get more sentiments w/ this font. I'm very fond of old-fashioned fonts. I thought this card just needed a simple word to go with it as not to take away from the main image. For a final touch, I added dew drops to the corner and tied a bow around.


Alrighty, I'm off to finish up things. Hope you have a great day--its beautiful here and I have all my windows open with a nice breeze floating in---nothing bettah' than that!!


Suzanne

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is just gorgeous I love the fall colors and that image is colored fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is beautiful Suzanne, i love how you have coloured your image...no wonder you had to have that stamp..its gorgeous...hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it suzanne and i am really excited about your copic tutorials.Thank you for taking the time to do that.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is just STUNNING!!! wonderful as always! now going to check out your tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is a random thought...but I just made some home made german chocolate cake topping and it was so devine it tickled my taste buds...this card is right up there...it was a feast to my eyes...just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover