Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sledding Fun!!

Happy Tuesday friends! As my friend Susana says "I'm in a pine tree forest slash chaos" here at my house trying to get the majority of my holiday decorations up before I leave on Wednesday. We're going to my mom's house for 3 days (so no posties from me, I'm takin' a break) and will be back Friday evening. I will post my 8 trees for ya in a slideshow next week for those who are curious :o) Think I'll be finished in time for my Tuesday luncheon-egads I sure hope so, LOL!

I only got one card for ya today cuz' I'm soooo far behind on my to-do list right now! I got my new holiday Pink Cat Studio stamps the other and I realized I hadn't used my Pink Cat's in a super looooongg time (gasp)! I think these Lily & Billy holiday stamps Melissa came out with are super-cute & super fun to use. I paired it up with this fun snowflake patterned dp from Reminisce (frosted flakes) which matched up perfectly w/ SU's new pacific point cs. I colored with Copics and drew in a hill for them to sled down, lol! I stamped the sky with some snowflakes from PTI and the snow is from Martha Stewart (lovee this stuff). And isn't this ribbon gorgeous? I got it for $1 from Michaels & its the perfect addition to this card me thinks. I added some stickles and some liquid applique to Lily's fur trim for more dimension.

Hope you're all of to a great week and I'll see ya back here tomorrow! I'm off and running, lots to do ya know!

hugz,

Suzanne

10 comments:

  1. I love the colours Suzanne! Fabulous job on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute little christmas card and love the sparkly snow! looking forward to seeing all your trees when you get back. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab image! I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I know you probably have no idea who I am, but I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your talent. I left you an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what Sara said! I've nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award! You truly inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne this is an adorable image and fantastic job of coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness! this is SOOOO CUTE!! cute image and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and super cute card!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover