Friday, January 9, 2009

Be Mine!!

Happy TGIFriday---yay, the weekend is here!! I am soooo ready for a peaceful weekend and no running around and no more Christmas decorations staring at me begging to be put away. They've been packed away for next year, thank goodness--big thanx to hubby for helping out! We're supposed to be getting a "wintry mix" here today but I don't believe the local weathermen anymore--they're always wrong lately, lol! Alrighty, onto my card for ya...


This lil' cutie is from Magnolia's new Valentine Collection that you can order at Magnolia-licious--her name is "Tilda w/ Tag" and she's perfect for ANY occasion!! I like to use non-traditional colors on holiday cards to mix it up sometimes---don't get me wrong, I love the reds & pinks too! The yummy dp in the large heart is from Laura Ashley that you can see here. The cs is all Coredinations and if you haven't checked out their yummy colors, you really should--lots of great colors that SU & PTI don't offer. Even better is that you make the "core color" come out--in this case I embossed my dark cs w/ my new CB hearts folder and then sanded lightly on top to bring out the white underneath--fun!

And yes, I realized after loading my pictures that a small pearl fell off the bottom corner--oopsies! (just ignore it pleez, lol) In the corners I again used one of my many Fiskars border punches to create the corner brackets---I love to have corner brackets and its easy-peasy to make your own!

Just a close-up to show you that I double stamped the tag & cut it out & popped it up so it would be 3-D! I also added a few (ok, alot) of stardust stickles to her dress & bow for lotsa sparkles. The sentiment that I fit onto the tag is from PTI's "Limitless Labels" which has lots of cute & small words that fit!

Don't forget to stop by our "Fans of Karen Lockhart" site on PaperCraft Planet to enter for our yummy webcandy-you have until tomorrow to do so. You can see/buy the entire new Lockhart Collection here & remember that Susana is offering a punch card system for Lockharts. If you buy 4 regular sized Lockharts you get an IB of your choice FREE, you do not have to buy them all at once either (punchcards are good forevah', lol)!!

PS--Check out Lim's great blog candy here---she's giving away a new Hanglar stamp & 100 Hanglar images which I've been dying to get my hands on. Whatcha' waiting for-go enter!!


See ya tomorrow,
Suzanne

Copic Colors Used: Tilda's hair--E35,E37,Y21 Clothes--B97,B95,B91,BV23,BV20 Skin--E11,E00,E000,R20

25 comments:

  1. This is so cute!
    Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...this one is so cute! I even love the blue (which is not my favorite colour *Ü*)

    Warm regards, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Suzanne! Love this non-traditional valentine! Such great details! How did you get your stamp already? I'm dying to get my hands on these! LOL!
    thanks for such a great blog to look at everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is simply gorgeous Suzanne :) And even me, I seem to can't consider a card finished, till I have some sparkly bits somewhere!! :) I just bought a pack of coredinations yeaterday... I love the colours and the texture in them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love your colors and the Laura Ashley DP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the way you've coloured in Tilda. Also love the papers you've used. Hope you have a good weekend. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable and only you would make note of the missing pearl girl! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! It's so great to see the blue....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this cute little Tilda and how you 3d the tag she is holding - beautiful in shades of blue too. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, just gorgeous Suzanne, I love it
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card and great colour combo!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzanne,
    She is just adorable :)
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's just adorable! Love, love her! I like how you popped up the sentiment and her hands. And what great colors for valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow such a gorgeous card. Everything is perfect about it. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello I left an award on my blog please pass go and collect the 200 dollars hahaha like monopoly if you can place it on your blog that would be great thanks bere

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzanne, what a truly stunning card. I have to say i simply adore your style of cardmaking. This colour has been put together beautifully. Lovely tilda image and stunning papers. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cutie patootie card Suzanne! I so love this Tilda and I love how you used blues...that's adorable! Oh and I love those heart nesties...so pretty!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just stunning, Suzanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love your little wintery valentine. Tilda is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  20. great job! she's gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Could this Tilda be any cuter? I am in love with that DP - just beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. such an adorable card Suzanne, so pretty and beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a pretty card! I love everything about it Suzanne.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything on it.

    Manuela x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such adorable card! Love the colours you used! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover