Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome Home Tilda!!

Happy Friday all! As you are reading this, I am probably in the air flying to California for CHA and nervous as all get out!! I will be more excited when the plane touches down safely that's for sure. This is my first trip in 13 years w/o my kids or hubby, so this is a HUGE deal for me and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it (minus the plane trips)--lol! Remember to check back in everyday cuz' I will be sharing projects and lots of news/pics from CHA for ya!


Today I'm sharing one of my most favorite Tilda's evah' (I think I've used her bunches already) but I just love her lil coat & tilted head! You can buy "Decarlia Coat Tilda" at Magnolia-licious if you really love her as much as me :o) When I got this stamp set "Old English" from H&M Stamps, I just knew the lil' cottages would go perfectly with Tilda & friends! It's like they were made for each other---(if you love this set, it is in stock)! And now I'm gonna have to buy the "Old English Accessories" to go with them all, lol!

The yummy dp is by Scenic Route "Sonoma"--love the colors in this dp, a keeper for sure! The flower in the corner is a Petaloo with 2 crochet flowers on top (by Laundry Line). And those are the Nestability Labels 1 that I used--and have you seen all the new Nesties that are coming out! Woohooo, boy do I love 'em and of course will have to order some, a few, ok--lots!! :o)

Alrighty, that's all for me today. Next time you hear from me, hopefully I will safely be in California soaking up some rays!!

hugz,
Suzanne

Copics Used: R29, R24, R22, R20, E11, E00, E99, Y23, E53, YG97, YG95, YG91, G20

20 comments:

  1. wonderful card! i love your style! hugs nicky

    and enjoy the CHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is gorgeous. Love the image and the colouring as always is beautiful. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards and coloring are so inspiring! Have a great warm time in California!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love it...wish I could get clear pictures like you...don't know where I am going wrong! Have a fantastic trip.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card im loving the cottage in the background, how quaint! Its raining and snowing here all at once!! and its very windy. Hope you have a good day. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, absolutely adoreable. I love the English cottage behind her & the dp is to die for. Enjoy CHA. I hope your flight wasn't too stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man! Will you stop selling me on stuff!! This is SOOOO ADORABLE!! Have a great time in warm CA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just charming Suzanne!! I love your sweet little scene and your fabulous coloring and details!!

    See ya at CHA!!! Hope your travels went smoothly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Tilda card Suzanne! She's gorgeous and you are right that house goes perfect with her! That Tilda is one of my ultimate favorites too! Great minds think alike! :) Hope you had a safe flight and have a wonderful time at CHA! Absolutely CAN'T WAIT to see pictures! Make sure you take lots girl!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love the English Cottage and all the details. Have fun at CHA, can't wait to hear all about it :)
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great time!
    This is beautiful and you are right the cottage and tilda are perfect match. What about the sentiment, where is that from? I am always looking for the perfect sets.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow what a gorgeous card. Love everything about it!
    Hugs
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and fantastic scene!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous colouring as always! And a lovely scene to feast my eyes on.
    Hope you've calmed down now and are enjoying the trip.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card. Have a lovely time and a nice trip to the CHA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The little cottage house IS really perfect with the Tildas. I love the saying there too. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oohhh...This is so sweet. I loves her with the cottage. Great card Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so adorable!! I love it. The cottage is perfect for her! She is one of my favorites too. I haven't been able to get my hands on one though :( So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzanne!! I see you are one of the "Sassy Stampin" girls. :) I look at your cards all of the time and they are all beautiful!! I love your layouts! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover