Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sneak Peeks of Spring!!

Hello friends & Happy Wednesday! LOL--I'm sitting here writing and thinking to myself its only Tuesday, ha ha, then realized oh no, it is Wednesday! I swear my brain is fried this week for sure! Too many items on the to-do list and my mind is twirling and my body is tired!! My Cherry Coke is not doing its job---I'm going to have to write them and complain that they didn't put enough caffeine in my soda this month, LOL!! I need something if I'm gonna make it thru this week, not sure what yet---hee hee! Anyhow, I've got a couple of sneak peeks for you today from Storage Units, Ink & More!

Introducing "Your Some Bunny Special" which is...you guessed it...a fun, spring & Easter set full of lots of images to create fun scenes with on your projects! That's why I love these sets so much, there are so many stamps in each set that it gives you unlimitless possibilities---love 'em!! I used some more paper from my scrap pile (me being green & using what I have, lol)--this lovely paper is from Chatterbox and I love the colors & delicate floral on it.

I used three stamps from this set including the girl in her Easter best and the Easter basket which I cut out & popped w/ dimensionals! I drew my own grass with my Copics and added these fun Stampendous stickers from 7 Kids College Fund---they're shimmery, lots on a sheet & come in different colors! I paired the dp with cs and ribbons from Paper Trey Ink. Using the sentiment I created my own tag and tied it on with my scrappers floss.

This close-up shows the diamond glaze I used on her bows, shoes & Easter eggs and stickles on the ruffle of her dress & daisies in her hat! I really love how this turned out!

This is just a "mini" sneak peek of the other set being released on March 1st called "Let's Play"! I made a fun 4x4 card using DCWV "Grade School" pack dp--fun and colorful. I thought this would make a cute invitation for a child's playdate!! I added some more Diamond Glaze to the wagon and the sentiment to really make it pop!

Make sure and check out the other sneak peeks this week by the DT. Today my DT sistah's Leigh & Amber have some more sneak peeks for ya!! These sets will be available for purchase on March 1st!!

Alrighty, I'm off to find something to keep me energetic and sane this week---lol! Not sure what's available for all that, hee hee!


hugz,
Suzanne

14 comments:

  1. great cards hun - I adore the lemons and lilacs, so pretty
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. two fab cards, love the bright colours and cute images. my favourite is the Easter card, love all the details you have on this one. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just too adorable...Enabler!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just too too cute suzanne! and congrats on the copic bundles and tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards! I just love the pretty spring colors on the first card and the playdate card is absolutely adorable! It's perfect for a little one! Great job on the sneak peeks! PS - I hope you find all the caffeine you need! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny; I have that same problem with my Diet Coke...LOL!!!

    GREAT cards Suzanne. Your Easter card couldn't be more springy; I LOVE IT!!! I love the colors you used too.

    And, The Let's Play card; what a great card for a little one.

    Can't wait to see what else you do with the news sets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Suzanne!! I love both of your cards and the cute images. =) Love all your embellishments too!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suzanne these are amazing!!! I love the shading on the little girls coat and the soft muted colors are amazing. I love the wagon card as well! The bright colors are so cheerful and of course your coloring is terrific!

    smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute cards, I really love that cute little girl in her Easter best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sets Suzanne! LOVE the two cards. So bright and breezy.
    Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! The first one is so springy and pretty. Love that ribbon. And the second one is so bright and fun. Love the diamond glaze.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzanne these are so adorable!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet they are! I love the wagon! One of my favorite toys was my little brother's wagon! I drug it everywhere and over everything!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover