Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hop & Stamp!!

Hello stamping artists and friends!!  How are you all doing today?  I'm so excited cuz' I uploaded to the new blogger & it's soooo much better than the older version--more features, easier to use & more colors :o)  I'm a happy girl (it's the small things in life that thrill me, hee hee)!  But, there's always a but, hee hee---I had to pay for more storage cuz' it seems I reached my limit here on my picasa/google account!  Not to bad though---$5 for 20 GB which should last me a bit--I just need to be better about saving my pictures in a smaller size so they don't eat up as much space!  Everything on the computer is a learning curve for me ya know---I'm taking an Adobe Photoshop class in January to learn more & then in the spring I'll be taking a Flash Animation class to learn how to create my own blinkies & stuff!  Can't wait!

NewsBitz:

-Today Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge DT has a new challenge up--this week it's a fun sketch for you to try out!!  Visit the Challenge Blog HERE to read all about it!!
 
-I will continue to keep this up everyday, but I am having a Holiday Crafter's Open House on Saturday, December 5th from noon til' 5 pm (come for an hour or three, but drop by if you can) I will have my 10 (yes 10 this year) Xmas trees up, house decorated, mulled cider brewing & lots of sweets to eat along with lots of fun chatting & meeting other crafters from this area!  Just email me if you'd like to come so I can send ya directions & have a head count! (I live in Leesburg, VA right off of Rte. 7 in the Lansdowne on the Potomac neighborhood) Make it a trip for ya too--the Leesburg Outlets are 5 mins away, Dulles Towne Center Mall 10 mins away, Tyson's Corner Mall 25 mins away!! (and a big Joann's & Michaels too)

*******************************
NEW Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Release!!






So today is release day for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design--the brand new Elisabeth Bell stamps in the Sampler Edition #2 are up for sale today HERE!  These are all fabulous--I love the variety & that they're a little bit older images--great for tweens on up to 100 :o) !!!  The DT is having BLOG-HOP to show off all of the images for ya too!!  I know I will be using these images a ton!  I've used the fabulous "Latte" today for my projects--she's so chic & oh-la-la!  I used some of my new SU "Bella Bleu" papers--love the french feel of these gorgeous papers!  She got colored with copics and then I re-traced the iron on the chair & table's scrollwork with my black Spica Pen for sparkle!  Her latte got a topping of white Liquid Pearls, a pearl on her purse and some stickles to make her shoes & headband bling-a-licious!

The ribbon is a wired ribbon from Michaels (love that stuff) and then I added Prima "Say It In Pearls" centers to the center of each bow.  The sentiment is from an old H&M Stamp set I had on hand, the scrolls are punched out and then I added some pearls to them to dress 'em up!  Oh-la-la me thinks--I wrapped up a can of Godiva Truffle Hot Cocoa (cuz' I don't drink coffee--and I have frenz who actually add this to their coffee) in the matching papers & bow to finish the gift set!  Easy peasy--I'd love to get a gift like this!  So if you came here from Dianne's Blog then you need to hop on over to Carolyn's Blog HERE to see the rest of these fabulous stamps in action!

****************************
Pink Cat Studio Digi Release!!

 
Today is also a NEW Digi Stamp RELEASE from Pink Cat Studio as well--some more yummy & cute images for your collection!  For this card I used the new & cute "Friendly Snowman" along with yesterday's SCS Sketch #254!  I think this image along w/ the Santa below are too cute--a lil' primitive style & oh so fun!  I colored him up with copics, added diamond glaze to his nose & buttons and then made a frosty frame around him with my MS Snow Glitter.  The sentiment is from the PTI set "Winter Swirls", I added some stamped snowflakes from the same set and some snow glitter & bumped the center up with dimensionals.  On the ends of the sentiment & in the corners are baubles (I bought a huge bag of clear & aqua ones in the floral dept of Michaels).  Wintry fun for sure!
 
Second card uses the digi stamp "Santa" & you know all about my Santa fetish, hee hee---so I just LOVE him!!  I paired him up with some more fabulous dp by Graphic 45--love this stuff!  I used a MS border punch to create the wavy border and then enhanced it with gold stickles.  This Santa has alot of detail, white sparkle fluff on all the fur trim, gold stickles on the tree and buttons, and diamond glaze on the candy cane & his boots!  The holly leaves & brads are by Prima!  Now hop on over to the Pink Cat Studio Digi Store HERE to buy your cuties and see what the DT has created too!!  (and btw, Pink Cat has raised over $1000 for the Henry Memorial--read about that HERE)!






Glad you stopped in and hope you'll be back tomorrow--I'll have some more fun projects up for ya!



33 comments:

  1. Love it Suzanne! What a great job you did with her. Love your choice of colours. Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the new releases - how can a stamping girl keep up lol. Especially the new E. Bell as the are more grown-up than her usual.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "Lady-Card" is a dream and your site is an inspiration. Thank you for showing.

    Kind regards from Germany

    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how much fun, I love all of them the first blue digi is adorable and love those colors. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations today!! I am loving them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited, I can't wait till they are up so I can go get them!! They are all so beautiful.. Love your card Suzanne she is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you come up with every week, Suzanne, and this week is no exception! Your cards are absolutely divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these all girl!!!! Those new EB's are fabulous - and I love what you did with her! And that snow glitter is the perfect touch on that cute little snowdude!! Have fun in your PS and Flash classes...You'll be TOTALLY addicted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh! aaaaaaaaah! lots of SPLENDIFEROUS cards today, Suzanne! Love the blue and yellow combo!
    So...I will see you on Dec. 5th?! might be a bit too long of a drive. Maybe next year!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzanne. Your cards are as always just beautiful works of art. I love the girl....What fun is she? I just love the way you see all the details and know just how to bring them out....I am still learning, but I am devoted..lol..Have a wonderful day. Lisa G
    ps. Hope you get some Sunshine your way today..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that Latte girl! The colors you chose are perfect.

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! So beautiful papers you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these images and what you did with them. I am going through a learning curve with blogger too but learned that if you upload your photos to photobucket or flickr, you have unlimited storage and since you only use the URL for your photo, it doesnt take up much space on your blogger accout. I have just started doing this (although I am not where near my limit since I just started my blog last month).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous set of cards Suzanne love the Blue and yellow one.
    This might help with the photo size,If you take the photos with a digital camera make sure your settings for size are email or the smallest option,this helps to transfer them onto your pc and use less space.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that snowman -- the image, the colors you've used, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That image is great!!! love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love what you've done with this new release stamp from SCACD Suzanne - she's just perfect for those ladies who aren't 'into' cutesy images :o)

    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww, I wish I could visit your house :( Your decorations must be awesome! I love, love, love your Latte card--gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely things you made.
    And....photoshop is not that difficult, even I could learn it...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. great great stuff!!
    hey you never answered my email about the party on the 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are a wonderful set of cards! I love your pink cat cards and this cute image from E. Bell!
    Your embellishments are perfect for all of your cards!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet Sweet Cards Suzanne! Did I mention I am absolutely CRAZY about your blog and have signed up for a makeover??? lol!!! would love to have one Exactly like yours, but I know that V will come up with a super design for mine.....Thanks for enabling me chicka!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful creations! I love what you did with Latte!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Suzanne, love all your cards and especially the latte gal! I wish I lived close to you so I could go to your open house and see all the 10 Christmas trees. I can only imagine how beautiful your decorations are. Be sure to post pics so I can drool. Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Suzanne! I just love all your projects today. The snowman and Santa are too cute and your Latte girl is tres chic (did I spell that right?LOL!) and so beautifully colored. That dp is really gorgeous, I have to get some of that! hugz, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card, your blog is an inspiration. I love this stamp~ Great stamp to have when you have 3 sisters like me.

    Roxx.T

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh wow these are delish suzanne, love the look of your blog.. see you got your zebra print in there.. awesome. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful cards, Just lovin these new Elizabet Bell images.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, what beautiful cards, Suzanne! Your coloring is perfection! You really bring the images to life. I love what you did with this week's PCS digi images! Such fun cards. You always come up with such beautiful cards for the PCS release! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  30. Suzanne, wayyyy cute cards. Heheheee, I used the same layout. Great cards. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover