Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello!

Hi everyone!  No projects for you today--I took the day off yesterday to recover from the Grand Opening of the Color Me Creative Classroom!  Today I'm working on lots of projects to share with you all!

WOW---there are a lot of you ladies that enrolled and I'm humbled and honored that you all chose to take a class with me :o)  I had to manually enter your emails starting at midnight Sunday night and it took me alllllllllll day, lol!  Thanks to everyone who stopped by Monday Night for the PAR-TAY on the Chat site--it was crazy and fun and lots of prizes were given away!  I will be back tomorrow with some fun projects for you--but I wanted to address a few things below for you all!

classblinkie


**The main site of Color Me Creative is open to EVERYONE--there you can meet others, get news, chat with me and sign up for classes!  MAIN SITE HERE

**If you enroll, it takes 24 hours in most cases for me to get the PayPal invoice and enter you into the system.  Once I have sent the invite, you MUST sign up on the invitation and then I have to approve you before you can access the class.  This all takes a bit of time and I try to do it as fast as I can. Also on that invite will be a web address for your classroom site--each class has a separate site so you need to bookmark it and note it.  The classroom web addresses are on the main site as well for you!

**If you haven't received your invite, please check your SPAM folders!  If you haven't received it after 24 hours feel free to email me--even though I sent out all the invites the NING network didn't process them all for some reason.

**Please do not invite other people to the Classroom sites (class 1, class 2, class 3)--I've seen a lot of people pending for approval that were invited by other people than myself and who have not registered or paid.  I will continue to cancel their invites--the only invitation that is valid is if you receive it from me AFTER you have paid!  You MAY however invite people to the Main site (link above) which is open to everyone! Thanks for respecting me on this!!

**I will check Homework Assignments 3x a week--I comment directly on your photo's in the photo gallery. Please TAG your homework assignments with the TAG I put next to the Homework Assignment--its on the main page of your classroom site.  This makes it so much easier on me to find them all especially once you all start uploading regularly.

**I will answer emails for the Classrooms from Mon-Friday 1-7 pm EST, the weekends I will check in on the site, but I try to keep them free for family time.  If it's urgent email me with "URGENT" in the subject line.

**Internet Explorer may or may not allow you to view videos and photos on the class sites--I suggest downloading Mozilla Firefox (it's free and I use it everyday) to fix this problem.  Also if you can't open videos clear your browsers cache (see here) and download the latest version of Flash Player (10.0) see here.

**My videos are secure--they cannot be embedded or copied to any sites, so if you try this you will get a security warning and they will not be viewable.  They are only viewable on the classroom site!

REFERRALS--I will be sending out referral bucks this week, so please look for them if you referred someone and they signed up!

And of course thank you for your patience--I appreciate it!

*****************************************
Winner of the Zutter Distrezz Machine is:
congrats Debbie--email me with your information!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Debbie!!

    Thanks again, Suzanne for all your hard work. The class so far is fantastic! I'm learning so much..... You're the best!!!

    I have a question on how & where to email in our homework w/attachment, however I will look in the classroom as to where to address that one..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, enjoy a break and day of rest. I can't believe all the work you've done for this classroom project. I'm working on my project and last night I filled out two Copic Color charts - one for markers and one for re-inkers. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, You have created such a amaizing, fun and usful classroom. I am so happy that I can come to these classes. Thanks for the all information and explanation.
    You are very good Teacher!!!
    Hug's
    Reni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your day off - put your feet up, grab a good book, a glass of wine and transport yourself to another place. You do great work and it is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...so glad to hear you've taken some time off. I'm sure your family appreciates it too! ;)

    I cannot tell you how much fun it was to chat with you and the other gals Mon. night! Everyone there shares my excitement and appreciation for all the hard work you've put in to this! Many thanks for everything!

    Hugs~
    Freida

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover