Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sweet Holiday Friends!!

Hello friends & Happy Thursday!  These next few days will be lean here at my ole' blogger-rooni since I didn't have much time to create.  I spent a lot of time catching up on things, family stuff and then preparing for my classes in Canada and Buffalo this weekend. I will have one more post while I'm away and then not again until next Thursday (I won't be home until late on Tuesday and then I will probably sleep for 2 whole days, lol)!!  While you are reading this I will be making my way up the East Coast to NY towards Buffalo today--hoping to get to my grandma's by 5ish pm.  Then I have Friday off to spend the day with my family, then I'm teaching back to back classes in Buffalo (one day) and 2 days in Ontario, Canada at Stamplicity in Port Colborne.  I got a great hotel room overlooking the falls/river on the Canadian side while I'm there although it will be night by the time I get there & I'm usually so tired I just eat and sleep, LOL!

I am really blessed to be able to do this---from my wonderful hubby taking care of things on the homefront, my sponsor companies and those I work for as well helping me out, to all the fabulous friends and crafters who come out to see me and take classes.  I really appreciate you all!!  This is it for this year as far as traveling and I won't be back on the road until end of January!  If you know of a location that might like me to come visit, give me a holler.  Next up are LA and Nashville & possibly Texas---we'll have to see, still working on the details for those places.

For those who will be seeing me this weekend I've added the locations & addresses below for you in case you cannot get in touch with me.  My grandma does NOT have internet, lol, so I won't be able to touch base until mid Saturday.

Buffalo Class is at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I90
1750 Ridge Road West Seneca, NY

Canada Class is at Stamplicity in Port Colborne, Ontario
14 Clarence Street

**Coming on Monday** (I won't be taking part, but you won't wanna miss these)---

**SCACD will be having a mini release from 2 artists and will be having a blog hop as well!  You will want to check it out Monday morning on the store blog HERE!

Also on Monday the Magnolia-licious DT will be having a fabulous Blog Hop with the theme "Home Sweet Home"!  You won't want to miss the fabulous projects by the DT--start at the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog HERE!

**********************************************************
Sweet Holiday Friends!!


Okie Dokie, you know how much I adore my furbabies (and I miss them soooo much while I'm gone, boo hoo)?  Well this image from Stampavie called "Xmas Puppies" just had to come on home to me, hee hee.  See the whole collection of them HERE!  I colored these cuties up like my Casey (my cairn) and her best bud who passed away a few years ago who was my 1st baby Trinket (black mini schnauzer).  I made this card for the current 7 Kids Challenge that is taking place right now (yes I'm a day late, lol) which was to make a thank you card!!  See the details and DT cards at the Challenge Blog HERE!  The PRIZE for participating this time--- a whopping $75 to spend at 7 Kids College Fund online store---WAHOOOOO!  You bettah go enter your projects NOW!!!


I used some more of those yummy Christmas papers from the Basic Grey pad "Jovial".  The light green cardstock was embossed with a CB folder and then inked.  The curvy red piece was cut with the edge of one of my SB's Nestabilities (mega labels 8) and then inked up.  I ink up all my papers and images with my fave Inkssentials Blending Tool.  The greenery was made using a new Jumbo MS Snowflake (scandinavian style) punch--I just clipped the snowflake into sections and inked them.  I love the design of the snowflake and knew it would be great for other things in my paper projects--a great way to use them in many ways!  Then I added some of those fab Petaloo poinsettia flowers.  The sentiment is from a new holiday PTI set!


Yep these cuties are colored with Copics (Warm grays on the left, Cool grays on the right). I paper pieced parts of  the stockings to give them some fun pattern.  Then added stickles to the image for some bling and holiday sparkle!  Aren't they adorable?  I just love them!


Now make sure to hop on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog HERE to join in on the fun and try and win that HUGE $75 gift certificate!!



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!! Love the colours and your colouring is stunning! Have fun over at buffalo and canada!!! And be safe! ;)
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love all the layers and how you colored the dogs differently. I hope you have safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Suzanne, so cute and jolly.
    Maybe next year travelling to Europe :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh these dogs are soo sweet!!
    Love your card!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card and darling image, I love your snowflake punch tip, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute....cute....double doggone cute!!! OMGosh Suzanne....I love those 2 little cuties. And of course they're colored to perfection.....'natch! LOL

    Have fun at your grammies! And I know everyone will have a ball at your classes.

    Happy Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very adorable Suzanne!!
    Be safe on your journey.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These puppies really are adorable, Suzanne! What a gorgeous card you've made!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, your work is so inspiring! Love the use of the warm an cool grays. Be safe on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een geweldige kaart
    En wat een mooie kleuren !!
    echt super !!
    gr,ans

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is one gorgeous card! Congrats on the Gina K Team too!!! Just wanted to stop by and say welcome and so happy to be working with you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I stinkin' love your work, so it's only fair that Gina would snag you for her DT!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling puppy card! Just heard the good news that you are part of the Gina K Design team!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jaw dropping stunning card!! love it!! i havent visited much but will be doing so more often your blog is just stunning! i also read you are in Ontario, my Uncle emigrated there many years ago and i have visited twice, i just love the place and wanted to emigrate myself but never got the chance. I love visting the falls the last time i was there i went on the boat what a fab experience, i do so envy you!!
    Anyhow will visit soon have fun with your teaching.
    Hugs Di xxx
    oh i have my own digi site disdigidownloads.blogspot.com if you would like to use any of my images in your classes just let me know, i would love to provide some.
    oh another thing i also had a cairn Terrier called ziggie shye was my first baby, sadly she has gone now, but your card also reminded me of her.
    take care XXXX

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover