Monday, December 12, 2011

I’m a Kitty…Meowww…Meoww! LOL!

Hello all my friends—how are you this fine Monday?  It is brrrrrr…..COLD with a capital “C” here in Virginia oh my goodness…I cannot stand it…yuckers!  I need to get myself somewhere warm real quick—the icicles on the end of my nose are growin’ LOL!  I am feeling better although the head cold is lingering which I hate---gotta hate that ‘whoooooooooooooosh’ feeling everytime you bend over & move your head (and nope I haven’t been drinking hee hee).  And I want to thank EACH & EVERYONE of you that left me comments, sent me emails and facebook messages – that means SO VERY MUCH to me and I appreciate you taking the time to do that and thank you for your sweet sentiments.  The “issue” has been resolved thankfully after a long bit of time, lots of stress and mental pain and I’m happy to be DONE with it.  So I will NOT share what "place" did this because it was resolved and I’m not a vindictive kinda girl in any way….however if I know any of you are doing something with said place I might warn you carefully as I would hate to see anyone else get hurt.  But do know its not any of the places I love & work for Smile But I’m done with it, over it and putting it all in its place—it’s the holidays after all and I am way late in getting my bum in gear for it (ahhhhhh Xmas shopping still to do…arghhhh…ackkk…yikes)

Now here’s some funnies for you below…yes stuff like this makes me laugh…yes I do repeat this to my family over & over….then laugh hysterically…why…cuz these things CRACK me up…told ya I was a weirdy hee hee!  They fit into the kitty-cat theme I have going today!

catpanda   catcouch

Have you discovered Pinterest yet?  OMGosh if you have hours upon hours to WASTE then I encourage you to go there ok…you can follow me if you’d like…then I will follow you so I can get more pins….cuz it’s a sickness I tell ya.  I got an invite last spring and I just now logged into it this past week LOL—thank god I waited cuz I was on it for like 3 hours.  Tons of fabulous ideas, crafts & recipes….my brain is full of ideas…yet sadly I lack the time to try most of them…but I repinned them so IF I get time I know what I can do Winking smile (you can either thank me…or smack me another time ok…after you are done spending 10 hours on there)

The Dean family spent Friday at National Harbor outside of Washington, DC---we went to see the ICE Show at the Gaylord Resort which is always a highlite of the season for us.  It is a frigid 4 degrees inside and man-oh-man is it cold…my hand hurt so bad that I had to hurry thru the end…it was killing me.  Chinese ice artisans carve over 2 million pounds of ice for this show each year--so very cool!  And always fun and this year it was Merry Madagascar themed and you know what that means right?  Yep….zebies and pengys…Suzanne’s verbage for zebras & penguins…my fave!! LOL!  We spent the night at the harbor and also headed down to DC to see the National Christmas tree & state trees.  (I will say I was underwhelmed by the Natl tree…mine in my family room is bigger…I kid you not…I really don’t lol!)  So below is a slideshow of pics for ya to see!  I’ll have pics of my house this week for ya…gotta put up the greenery still as its been too cold for me to go & gather it. (if you subscribe you need to come directly to my blog HERE to see the pics)

Slideshow:


I’ll have a bunch of NewsBitz for ya this week including the HUGE CMC Challenge I have going on now where you can win a NEW Cricut Mini & Kindle and donate to charity!  All classes at CMC are also on a Holiday Sale!  Going to CHA—come take a class with me on the 28th of Jan….details at www.cmcroad.com !

*********************************************************

It’s a Birthday Blog Hop Today!!

P1130212_edited-1

Awhile back a friend of mine asked if I would participate in a fun Birthday Blog Hop to celebrate her birthday….well of course I would…how fun!  So we are celebrating Jeanine’s birthday today with a fun hop and a way for YOU ALL to win some yummy blog candy.  So if you are starting with me, head over to Jeanine’s blog HERE to see all the fun details ok!  And lots of fabulous, fun & wonderful birthday wishes to Jeanine today!

I’m using this super cute & new Elisabeth Bell image for SCACD called “Happy Days”---she’s perfect for a happy day eh!?  I just loved her big 50’s style skirt and cardigan (they had great style back then didn’t they) and I had a ton of fun making her skirt into a leopard pattern---that’s something fun I teach in my CMC Copic Class #5Smile

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenges (anything goes but Christmas) 
Basic Grey Challenges (anything goes) 
Squiggle Stamps (celebrate)


P1130215_edited-1

I used some fab papers called “Little Black Dress” by Basic Grey---great patterns, I just love it!  The sentiment is from a PTI set and then I used some layered Primas to create all my flowers.  The black border was made with a MS Jumbo punch and the swirls are from Heartfelt Designs “Bella Rose” die.

P1130206_edited-1

So I colored my image with Copics- E33,E31,E50 / C9,C5,C3 / E11,E00,R20 / YR23,E25,YR20.  I drew my leopard print onto the skirt with my black Spica so it has a bit of sparkle then filled them in with copics.  Always color and shade your image first…then add a pattern on top.  Her sweater, shoes, hairbow and ruffles got a nice coat of Stickles—her belt buckle got gold Stickles.

P1130209_edited-1

Ok so that’s it for me today….hope you enjoyed this MEOW girl hee hee! 
So now you need to continue on your hop by going to celebrate over at




29 comments:

  1. Love this Suzanne. And love the animal print. I checked it out in your Class 5 and can't wait to try it. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project!

    Holly

    hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, I want to color like that. You did a great job on this card!
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad you are starting to feel better!! I love the card and the image is super Cute Love the leopard print Im going to have to take your class ;) i just have to finish the one im in lol! Thank you so much for helping me celebrate my birthday it really means a lot!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the issue is resolved. Moving on is the best thing. The pictures of the ice show were fantastic. Glad you had a nice weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeepppy so happy to hear everything is back to normal.
    Amazing pics. and the card with this image is stunning dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this card is gorgeous and love the coloring on the image:) Love it!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so adorable!!! Everything about it is just FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzanne, cute card! I went to that show last year in Nashville w/my 3 yr old granddaughter~~OMG, that place was like Antartica! We literally RAN through the last part, my baby was freezing! It's beautiful though..glad you're feeling better
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, Suzanne! Everything about it is gorgeous - layout, papers, embellishments, and of course that legendary coloring of yours! :) And I just LOVE the leopard print skirt! So fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card. I am so glad I found your blog. I am having so much fun hopping:)
    Hugs, Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your pics with us Suzanne. Just love what you get to experience there in the US of A... We don't have anything like this in Africa. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card Suzanne! I'd love to see an ice show like that! What are the people who are carving wearing? They must be freezing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love the card...that image is adorable!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to get to that lesson....

    Happy Birthday to your lovely friend - and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    Sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so glad things are resolved!!
    Beautiful card and loved the cat pictures. I have regiostered with Pinterest but haven't spent time looking aroun- I daren't until I know I have a few hours to waste x

    ReplyDelete
  19. How stinkin cute!! I can't wait to get to that part of the class over the holidays. I just found Pintrest about a week ago..OMG..what a time killer but so fun. I will find you on there soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. First off, what an unbelievable card.....it is so darn adorable!! I want a birthday card like that!!! And, a big milestone is just around the corner, hint hint..... lol

    Love the photos, can't believe the ice sculptures!! Every year they seem to out do themselves, don't they. I'm so glad you share them with all of us who don't live close by to see them in person......fantastic!!!

    And lastly, I'm so pleased the "issue" has been peacefully resolved, especially this time of year. It's so disheartening to be stressed out by something stemming from a trust issue, especially as we are older. We teach our children life lessons, and bam, we still run into those walls and it isn't fun. Taking the high road though, puts you in the right, and it surely continues to show me who you are. Many blessings to you, my friend.....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this card! I'm your newest follower:) Glad to have hopped with you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey g/f you card is so dang good with the leopard color and can't wait until I have to to practice this one! Donated $50.00 to the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness how did I miss this in our hop. I LOVE it...awesome job. Just my kind of card...super cute. I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
    hugs,jen
    scdesignbyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab card and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ and Happy Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an absolutely adorable card!! I just love her 50's style and leopard print skirt!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Brill card wiht the elizabeth bell. The cat on the sofa lOOOVE ITTT. Thanks so much for joining us at Squiggles and giggles, hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  27. http://forum.vertigo.fm/showthread.php?18221-%D0%9A%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8B-admiral-622-%D0%92%D1%8B%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B9-1-000-000-%D1&p=696951&posted=1#post696951

    http://or.tiros.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=108385&p=126820#p126820

    http://forum.xxx24.ee/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=180292

    http://wilki66.pl/viewtopic.php?p=534808#534808

    Of course, Billy joked when he sat down at the piano and picked up a glass of refreshment, just water! He adjusted his harmonica, which looked like a dental appliance, and cracked, first time I saw Bob Dylan wear this I thought he been in a car accident. The company went public in 1997. To demonstrate the new technology, Apple demonstrated a new game from epic - the endless sword - this is the first generation of Apple iPad used to demonstrate the huge underground city and is one of the latest version of the game.


    http://technopreneur.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=120201

    http://www.akita-ural.ru/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=52902&p=78342#p78342

    http://wursttheke66.hostingsociety.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=297593

    http://www.crystalicum.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=527466&p=684891#p684891

    ReplyDelete
  28. http://muzeum.orzelbialy.dmkhosting.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=541218&p=285915#p285915

    http://dangeroustaste.com/minecraft/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=298614

    http://www.corridors.biz/_forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=513920

    http://bookfrenzy.audax-hosting.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=359456#p359456

    Toting a tremendous polka dot tote with one another with your breathtaking outfit will obtain apart in the elegance of it, as will vibrant azure eyesight shadow or vibrant red-colored lipstick. Both are fragrances from Paris in the 1930s. The Swatch Group manufactures watches and jewelry under the Calvin Klein and Calvin Klein Jeans brands. new in public given Ron Lauren corporation seemed inside the 1990's.
    For all those girls who occur to be only a little girly and love their shoes to show their pleasurable and flirty side, the Special Occasions Ralph Lauren shoes may be the shoe for you. When a man wants to appear casual but not too casual, a comfortable pair of cargo pants will fill the gap between formality and comfort. Another architectural gem, the originalLes Galleries Lafayetteis one of the most visited stores in Paris.


    http://www.eliteclub.es/foro_elite/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=341933

    http://www.theromanticholiday.com/node/295?page=16#comment-95626

    http://serbia.soundhead.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=330473&p=536378&sid=ad95c47953a67a223868aaf796b0c3bd#p536378

    http://delaval-bg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=374246&p=451034#p451034

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover