Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm Still Alive, I Promise!

Hi everyone!  I know, I know...its been awhile but after being in Canada for 11 days teaching and just ending my year of travel I needed some time off.  Its been a very busy, crazy, fun & fantastic year and I must say all the FUN has done tuckered me out LOL!  So I took the week to not stress over deadlines and just catch up on some things I let go this year...like cleaning my craft room (before & after photos will be on my next post) and getting it all back in order, cleaning out my closet, going thru the cupboards and drawers and cleaning them all out real good.  Not really fun stuff but things that make ME feel better and that needed to be done.  Plus the laundry & cleaning that piled up while I was away that no one ever bothers to do KWIM LOL!  So that's it in a nutshell...I'm not ill and not hurt...just tired and taking some "breather time".  But my studio is clean & I plan on getting some things started and up on my blog this week so stay tuned for that....you can never get rid of me for too long bwahahahahahaha!  Have a great weekend everyone!!  And for those that emailed me to check in...THANK YOU...I appreciate the love!


7 comments:

  1. Nice to know all's well. Looking forward to upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are OK looking forward to what you post next. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home even if you did have a mountain of laundry to climb in order to get in the laundry room. :)..You were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne,

    Can't wait to see your nice, clean studio! Hope you're having a relaxing weekend!!! :)

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathing is always a good thing! hugs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover