Sunday, May 5, 2013

I Swear!!

Hi y'all!  I promise to have some projects up this week I swear.  Been busy celebrating my birthday and working outside in the yard this weekend AND enjoying family time!  So I'm still here and alive and kicking and screaming LOL!!


Enjoying a fire tonight outside after a long day of yard work---best payoff ever!


If you need some reads I posted on my other blog Bitz of Me HERE!
*************

ALL THE BIRTHDAY BASH WINNERS FROM CMC ARE UP
GO HERE TO SEE!

And my DT gals and friends did a birthday blog hop for me....and roast/toast...because they are the BESTEST Design Team in the whole world.  I have the nicest group of girls on my team, and I literaly love them to bitz.   If you do the hop....I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO BE A MERMAID LMAO....really I didn't!  I had mentioned to Ms. Tina that I wanted the new Sally Hansen nail polish that looks mermaid-like.  I may be a bit crazy but I don't wanna be a mermaid I assure you....pffffffllllllt.  Now as you hop you WILL see a few pics of some of my fave peeps too...ahhh that's nice.  But the gals did some fabulous projects...they are beautifully done each & every one of them.  AND YES along the way you may hear some "stories" about me...I shall not deny or confirm anything....heeheehee!!  

Enjoy!!

Birthday Blog Hop Gals:




















2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you. Loved the bracelet your hubby got you. LS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover