Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday News!

Hi everyone!  Are you shivering from the cold arctic blast yet?  We've had snow and ice and expecting more snow today....shoot me now because I HATE all winter ick.  But wanted to share a few links & highlites for you!  Will be back this week with a new project too!



See my Holiday House tour of my trees and decorations on my other blog HERE!  Its Part 1 of 2 I will be sharing.  Love this time of year so much!


The Annual CMC Holiday Bash is ongoing now thru Jan 2nd!  Everyone is welcome to join in the fun and lots of fun games and prizes too!  Make sure to hop over HERE and check it all out!



And lastly we have the CMC Class Sale that is still ongoing....makes great gifts for crafty friends too!


Have a wonderful week & stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, I love all of your cards, you are SO talented! I was wondering if you remeber posting a card you did of an old truck in a field with rust on it. I would like to see your blogpost on it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Lori p.s. please email me back at lori2813@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lori, you are too sweet :) Yes that post on the rusty truck is from Jan 2012 and here: http://scrapbitz.blogspot.com/2012/01/rusty-ride.html Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover